Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Organic!



Hi, bloggers 

Welcome back to my blog. This week my class is learning about Organic v GMO and we can do organic v GMO or you can do your own so I did organic vs GMO because it is fun learning about organic because we can write all about it on google docs. I did organic because it is healthier than GMO, you can get sick if you eat GMOs because they have chemicals and fertilizers in them but organic has no chemicals or fertilizers in their fruit and veggies so you should eat organic food.

Have you done Organic vs GMO in your class?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.