Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

My fractions work!!



Hi Bloggers, 

Welcome back to my blog. This week in my maths class we are learning all about fractions so every day we have to go on the zoon call because it is lockdown so we have to do zoon calls, we have listened to our math teacher so we know what to do for our fraction work and we not do it wrong, I am very good at the fractions work because you have to do the counting and putting the right answer in the box. Next, we have to turn it in from the classroom where all our work is sent to work by our math and reading teacher. 


Comment down below what you are learning doing online school?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.