Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2021

My holiday

 Monday 1st February 2021


Hi everyone my name is Peyton and I go to marshland school.

On Monday 1st  February 2021. next, my mum and dad went to Blenheim for a day so I and brock got babysitter from my big brother Travis and his girlfriend Greer and it was fun with Travis and Greer well my mum and dad went to Blenheim for a day. On Monday morning Brock, I, Greer and Travis had pancakes for breakfast and it was so yummy thanks Greer and Travis for the yummy pancakes that you make us.

Next, it was so hot outside so we went,  watch a movie in the lounge, we watch Moana, other movies too.

What did you do in the school holiday too?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.