Pages

Friday, December 18, 2020

Hagley park

 Friday  18  December 2020



Hi, blogger on Wednesday Brock had an eye test to go to so Gemma was there too so my mum said to gemma mum that we can have our nails done at the mall, I had my pink and this light pink colour and Gemma colours were purple and with purple glitter on it. but of my colours fell off so on one hand only pink on it. When we got gemma to her appointment and her mum was waiting for us. so there we dropped her off we went to Hagley Park for a walk.

It was so fun to have Gemma over to have a play date for a bit until 1:00 and have her nails done too.

Have you done your nails before?


















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.