Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

DISTANCE LEARNING WITH MISS ROBERTS

👧Wednesday 22nd April - By Peyton👧






My blog today is on the distance learning with Miss Roberts. We have been having 2 video sessions with Miss Roberts a day for her literacy group. We have been doing literacy and maths. 
 My favourite part is the statistical investigation. I did my investigation on how many teddy bears are their in my neighbourhood. I went down Englefield street in northwood as on John's road there arent any teddy bears in peoples windows. I found 77 teddy bears in 20 houses together.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.