Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Hanmer Springs

Tuesday 14th July 2020 by Peyton





Hi bloggers these holidays I went to  Hanmer Springs on Tuesday for the day. We went with my mum's friend Jen and her kids Payton and Oscar. We went in all the hot pools man made and purpose built ones. And we went on all the hydroslides too. They were awesome especially the bowl ride and conical hill ride. They were so awesome and we screamed heaps when we went down. We had lunch there and went swimming more and played tag in the lazy river. We then had a hot shower and got dressed and came home. It was such a fun day and i want to go again



4 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun Peyton. Now I really want to do it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salaam Peyton
    My name is Amara
    I am in Waitemata class from waikowhai Primary School.
    WOW! I really like the way that you your friends and your mum went to Hanmer Springs. It reminds me of when I went to Paraki Springs. Maybe next time you could add some more information about Hanmer Springs. Visit my blog on https://wpsamaram.blogspot.com/.
    Blog you later!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.