Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

LOCKDOWN BAKING

Friday 8th May - Lockdown Baking with Peyton

Hey everyone so today Mum, Brock and I decided we would get some baking done. So we decided on Anzac Biscuits, Banana Cake and Caramel Biscuits.

The Anzac biscuit recipe is my Poppa's, the caramel biscuit recipe is my Great Nana's and the Banana cake recipe comes from Glamour Cake Cafe in Lyttelton.

Brock and I had so much fun measuring all the ingredients and then mixing everything together. Mum put the oven trays in the oven as it was too hot for us to touch.
Anzac Biscuits

Caramel Biscuits

Banana Cake



4 comments:

  1. Hi Peyton the baker!
    Wow, I'm so hungry looking at your baking photos. What was your favourite thing out of the 3 recipes? Did you put icing on the banana cake? I think it's awesome you used family recipes. Thanks for sharing the cool photos! Are you looking forward to coming back to school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi peyton i think your baking looks great and probably taste great too! maybe next time you when you take the photos you could try and make it lighter so you can see better but other wise its really great and looks really yummy see you at school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you made so much cookies and a yummy looking cake. I want some of it. YUMMY. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.